Concept Developer Kids Collectibles
Boost Collectibles develops effective Collectibles' Promotions for retailers and A-brands. We design, produce, distribute and activate attractive collection concepts for young and old. Our temptation starts on the drawing board and ends on the shop floor with the aim of more customers, higher spending and more fun. With offices in Switzerland, China, Italy, Germany, France, Russia and the Benelux, Boost provides services in 15 countries to more than 150 different premium brands and retailers.
Are you ready to redefine the future of kids collectible campaigns?
We are looking for an experienced Concept Developer Kids Collectibles (32-40 hrs) with creative power, who can lead projects from concept story, artwork to amazing executions. Your concepts mean business. Whether is it a pitch or the final campaign you know the audience, how to tell a story and how to visually connect with them. You approach every brief with fresh eyes. Avoiding familiar solutions, create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable.
You are experienced in the world of kid’s collectibles and/or children toys and have at least 3-5 years’ experience as a copy writer/story teller and can lead in setting design frameworks. You are used to working in a fast-paced international pitch environment and have no problem presenting your solutions both internally as externally. Experience in food retail is a plus.
You’ll work among other talented creatives in a rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment. You move comfortably between art, copy, design and technology to find the most courageous and meaningful solution for our clients.
- Develop new concepts and sales pitches based on client briefs, retail and license trends from story to final execution.
- Setting design/artwork frameworks and brief colleague (or external) creatives to execute.
- Spot trends and developments in the market and share these internally.
- Take the lead in developing new concepts and products within kids collectibles.
Boost values define how we do our business and interact with our colleagues, partners & customers. Our six values are respect, reliability, flexibility, passion, innovation and teamwork. As we grow, expand our services and face new challenges, these values guide us in our behavior, co-operation and the decisions and actions we take every day.
- HBO/Bachelor in graphic design (skills more important than qualifications).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a concept developer and/or copywriter (agency side).
- Being able to relate to the target group kids age 4 to 12 and their parents, and to foodretail.
- Good understanding of the possibilities of PowerPoint, experienced in the Adobe package (Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign).
- Stress resistant and able to work with strict deadlines.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Other languages are plus.
- Experience with online, digital and/or foodretail is a plus.
- You are creative and enthusiastic and your passion is to create concepts and amazing campaigns for international customers. You understand the world of foodretail (and preferably loyalty) and know how to connect this to our concepts. When you have a good idea, you are motivated to bring it to the next level together with a team and you are able to convince others.
- You understand the world of kids and how to trigger different age groups, together with your eye for the latest trends you have no problem in finding solutions on a concept or product level hat will trigger them.
- Good working conditions.
- Exciting projects for national and international retailers.
- A close-knit team in which you will have an important creative role.
- Creative responsibility in a highly dynamic international company.
- Flexibility in working in the office and working from home.
Are you excited to start at Boost? Let's go and send your application and resumé to email@example.com and convince us with your portfolio!
A test assignment will be part of the procedure.